- Time Zone:
When you first start your WordPress blog and/or website, you can be overwhelmed with the number of plugins and widgets, let alone their features and functionality. In this 2-hour class you will learn:
• What widgets and plugins are, and the difference between them
• If the number of plugins matters
• Security and how to choose plugins and widgets
• What the default WordPress widgets actually do
• The must-have plugins for every site and blog
• About some of the more popular free and paid plugins available
The course if 90 minutes long, with 30 minutes for Q & A.
The entire workshop will be recorded and available for viewing online for 60 days.
Note: Although you will get a lot out of this class if you have a site on WordPress.com, I recommend a self-hosted WordPress blog or website.
Payment is non-refundable. If you cannot attend, and have paid, you will still receive access to the video.
1. Complete the information below to make your payment.
2. Once payment is made, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to complete your registration. Doing this will provide you with the information needed to access the online class and recording.
Oops! We could not locate your form.