- Time Zone:
Your theme for your WordPress blog and/or website might be one of the most important decisions you make. And with thousands of them out there, what should you be looking for? In this 2-hour class you will learn:
• Where to find themes that you can trust
• Free themes vs. paid premium themes, what’s the differences?
• What to look for in a theme layout
• Features of some of the more popular themes out there
• What a child theme is and why it will benefit you
• How to choose a theme based on your specific needs
• How difficult it is to change themes
The course if 90 minutes long, with 30 minutes for Q & A.
The entire workshop will be recorded and available for viewing online for 60 days.
Note: Although you will get a lot out of this class if you have a site on WordPress.com, I recommend a self-hosted WordPress blog or website.
Payment is non-refundable. If you cannot attend, and have paid, you will still receive access to the video.
1. Complete the information below to make your payment.
2. Once payment is made, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to complete your registration. Doing this will provide you with the information needed to access the online class and recording.
Oops! We could not locate your form.