Thursday, April 12th, 2012
1 pm – 4 pm
4401 2nd Ave NE
Seattle, Washington 98105
Thinking about jumping into the blogging waters? Got your feet wet, but struggling with identifying your WordPress blog’s purpose or growing your readership? Join us as we talk blog basics and explore ways to support each other.
Bring your best questions and join us as we explore the basics of blogging with WordPress. Whether you are just starting or at a sticky point in your blogging, you’ll get answers to questions such as:
- How can a blog help your business?
- Should you create a free blog on WordPress.com or host it yourself?
- What tools can you use to manage and promote your blog?
- What are the elements of a blog, and which widgets and plugins are a must?
- What are some ways to make your content shine?
Attendees can expect to…
Understand the basics of WordPress and blogging.
Know how to use a blog to market your business.
Top reasons you should attend…
I blog myself, so I practice what I preach. I blog on my own blog, am on the team on For Bloggers by Bloggers, and am a guest author on the BlogWorld site.
You can finally make an objective decision on whether you should blog or not.
The speaker will share…