Friday, Dec. 9th, 2011
9:30 am – 12:30 pm
13256 NE 20th St, Ste 5
Bellevue, WA 98005
$49 – click here to sign up. Limited to 20 people.
It’s time to pull out your laptop and get intimate with WordPress.
In this 3-hour workshop, Bob, in his laid-back, humor-infused style, takes the intimidation out of WordPress. You’ll learn it hands-on, step-by-step, in easy-to-understand pieces (because Bob doesn’t speak geek). Get your questions answered throughout the session.
Bob will even show you common mistakes and simple solutions to get you on your way.
Learn and practice:
• Using and customizing your dashboard.
• Creating and editing your posts and pages.
• Adding media: photos, artwork, videos and audio.
• Installing and setting up Bob’s top ten plugins.
• Install and setting up widgets— with a look at some of the more popular ones.
• Using the power of links.
• Creating and using categories and tags.
• Creating customized menus for your navigation bar and sidebar.
• And more tips and tricks.
Attendees can expect to…
Walk away with more confidence in the ability to control their WordPress websites blogs themselves and make the most out of WordPress’s awesome features.
Enjoy a comfortable, efficient classroom setting with their own workspace for their laptop and reliable wifi Internet connections at the Studio C location in Bellevue.
NOTE: Please be prepared for this workshop by installing WordPress or using a free account on WordPress.com. (remember you cannot add plugins to WordPress.com) Also, have a theme installed, or at least the default theme TwentyTen. Message me if you have any questions about this.
BONUS! editing Each attendee with receive a $20 credit to be used for any future online class or webinar within the next 6 months. In addition, you will also get a pdf of resources that are both mentioned in the workshop or referred to.
Refund Policy: Payment are non-refundable. But you will receive full credit for a future workshop, online class or webinar. No expiration date.